Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Youtube High

Wow, I am spinning. I posted my first video to Youtube this week. I've been watching videos for a year or so, but had never posted before. I had a video I wanted to share with some friends and it seemed like the easiest thing to do.

The video is a clip from the Megan Mullally Show, featuring the cast of "How I Met Your Mother". Neil Patrick Harris (Barney) and Jason Segal (Marshall) perform "Confrontation" from Les Miserables.



People like it, they really like it! It received 16 honors yesterday, such as "#11 - Top Favorites (Today) - All" Wow wee!!! I was excited when 100 people watched it, in two days 30,000 people watched it. I've loved scouring Youtube for content, finding old openings to tv shows from my youth, or a great Belle and Sebastian video rarely if ever played here in the states.

Mari and I recently got a new Canon Elph S600, I am tempted and sure more videos - probably of our cats will start appearing on Youtube, to surely less fanfare than "Confrontation - How I met your Mother"

Rob

3 comments:

MinaG said...

No way!!! It is a great clip!

Anonymous said...

that was interesting. please share the cat videos with us too.

Gerald said...

Loved reading this thhanks