Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Random thoughts

We are both so busy right now (how busy are we?) that yesterday we both left the apartment at 6 am and got home within minutes of each other at 8 pm. Right now it's almost 8 pm, I just got home and Rob still isn't home. Yep, the life of a babysitter/student and an architect. Isn't it glamorous?

I've been babysitting my nephew Sam one day a week during the month of March and now I'll be babysitting him for 2 or 3 days a week through June. I love watching him grow up. It's so much fun!


I've been excited by some of my favorite bloggers posting comments on my site. Isn't it a thrill when someone you admire takes the time to post? I am waiting for my favorite to comment... I don't think it'll ever happen. But I'm a pessimist. And then there are the random people who you just can't figure out how they found your blog. But I love those comments too.

We celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday on Saturday. Rob made him two basketball cakes and made a funny music video. I would link it to the blog but there is a half naked toddler dancing in it and who knows what kind of people that would attract.


I don't think we'll be doing any fancy travels or anything of that nature for the next month. I have lots of papers due and Rob has lots of deadlines. So, I'm warning you, gentle reader, expect lots of these random thoughts in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cake was delicious!

MinaG said...

Love Sam's picture, looks a little like Yumi there!