Thursday, August 18, 2005

Arrested Development!



Purly Whites has been posting about her love for Arrested Development for a couple of months now and Rob and I have been watching the repeats every Friday. This has to be one of the funniest shows I have ever seen! I can't even describe how funny it is; you have to see it for yourself.

Purly is on vacation and asked someone to post a reminder about tomorrow (Friday) night's episodes. Please tune to Fox 8-10 pm (7-9 central, is that right?) to see four episodes from the second season. And for the insomniacs in the L.A. area, our fox affiliate (KTTV) is re-running the second season every night at 12:30 am. I know this because I have set our DVR/Tivo to record ALL the episodes of Arrested Development. And yes, we're watching the episodes all over again.

1 comment:

MinaG said...

I'm going to try to catch it!