Friday, December 31, 2004

Sweaters!

A quick post about a few sweaters I recently made. My first sweater I made was from Chicknits - the Ribby Cardi. I joined the Ribby Cardi Knitalong and you can see my finished sweater here.

My next sweater was the infamous Rebecca Apricot Jacket from issue #27. It was such a fun sweater to knit. It took me a while to decipher the pattern (did they use babelfish to translate it?), but I got my way through it and I'm happy with the results. It's a little big, but the more I wear it the happier I am with it.


This final sweater is one that I just finished today! It's from a book I checked out from the library called Hollywood Knits. The book isn't that great, but I've been searching for a pattern for some extra yarn I have. I'm working on two sweaters that are taking me forever to finish, so when I saw this quick chunky sweater, I grabbed my size 13 needles and didn't look back. I like it!

(Hmmm... where did my left hand go in both of those photos?)

Well, it's the last day of the year. Here are a couple of photos of me with the color coordinated cats.


Happy New Year! Akemashite omedeto gozaimasu!

No comments: