Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new year, a new blog

I started writing this blog... because all the cool kids were doing it! Little did I know how much I would enjoy sharing my crafts, our cats and our travels. I've also loved meeting new friends and sharing our joy of crafting. However, this past year was not a shining moment in my creative output. Well, sometimes change is what I need to get a little more inspiration. So I'm moving blogs! Hopefully, all of my four remaining readers (all family members, of course! Hi Mama!) will join me over at...

marirob.squarespace.com

Upcoming entries will include:

My Christmas present! (it's a brand new craft for me!)
Sweater(s)! (I've finished one fairly recently)
Cats! (because Unki demands it!)

Here's hoping that you and your families will have a wonderful 2009. See you at the new blog!

9 comments:

MinaG said...

I'm checking it out, squarespace!

Not An Artist said...

Happy New Year, glad to see you posting again! I'll be sure to check out your new blog right away.

Lynette said...

i'm still here. happy new year to you. i'll add your new blog to bloglines. :)

Tami W. said...

Hey! What am I? Chopped liver???
I'll see you at the new place.
Why did you move?

Eddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddy said...

Hi, I liked your post, was useful. I came across this post through a Google search and your post was relevant. Thanks. Check out this link. I think that you might enjoy it.
http://mafiawarscheats.ratereviews.net/

Thanks
Eddy

MarvinRSottile said...

宏爺色情網站完整東京熱寫真寫真交友寫真王國射精次數寶貝情色網寶貝聊天室寫真下載片寫真極寫真及寫真迷寫真館寫真集女郎寫真集線上youtube激情做愛影片youtube影片激情免費18禁影片免費18禁線上看免費18影片區免費av女優電影院免費av女優短片免費av女優性愛dvd免費avi影片觀看論壇免費avi影片免費avdvd影片線上免費avdvd免費ava片線上看免費aa卡通影片免費aa片下載裸體性感美女裸體性愛正妹裸體正妹牆裸體正妹聊天裸體正妹寫真裸体性愛裸体少女寫真裸体藝術裸曬裸女欣賞裸女桌布裸女性愛裸女圖片裸女自慰秀裸體俱樂部

bed frames said...

This is such an interesting post. I visit that link that you post and it brought me to a very amazing site. I had a great time staying in that blog.