Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Recharging the batteries

I just realized that it's been over a month since I've blogged - what is wrong with me? I really expected to be doing much more knitting this summer, but I've been busy with workshops, buying stuff for my classroom (yippee!), and, most fun, vacationing! Rob and I just got back from Kauai, and I'll be going more into depth about our trip, but here's a sampling of a few photos.


Sunrise from our fantastic condo. It was amazing to wake up to this view everyday.


At the Kilauea Lighthouse. Don't we look relaxed?


A view from the one hike we took.


Can you spot the rainbow?


Waimea Canyon prettiness.

This was definitely the most relaxing trip we've ever taken. I was even able to knit a little!

7 comments:

Agnes said...

Woooo ... your pictures brought back memories! I remember taking pictures of that lighthouse too. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Awesome pictures, too. Now I want to get away!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had fun and relaxed.

Ellen Kathrine said...

I envy you that fine view!
But have to make a "stupid" euroepean /danish question: Where in the "world" is Kauai situated? My friend and I like to hike- so it could be a nice holiday project:-)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful trip. That's a great shot, the one with the lighthouse background.

MinaG said...

Those are gorgeous photos!
You two deserved the vacation!

Theresa said...

So relaxed!