Friday, May 27, 2005

No more pencils! No more books!

... No more teacher's dirty looks!

Yes, it's true. I have finished school. Until August. Yay! I did finish last week. I thought I would be blogging every day and fascinate the blogging world with my wit. Ummmm... of course that did not happen. I feel just as busy as before. But I have excuses:

1. I had knitting group over last Thursday. Therefore, I spent all day cleaning and knitting.
2. I was sick last Friday and Saturday. Maggie and Unki comforted me in my time of need.
3. Sunday we saw Star Wars and the fire alarm went off in the middle of the movie so it took much longer to watch it and I was drained the rest of the day (we don't see very many movies in the theater).
4. Monday and Tuesday I babysat the bouncing baby boy Sam. He needs constant entertainment at this point and I captivated him with my singing and dancing. I was very tired afterwards.
5. Tuesday I got caught in the stupidest traffic jam ever and it took me forever to get home. Ok, maybe not the stupidest traffic jam, since there was a very bad accident, but it was the worst I've had to drive through.
6. Wednesday I had a meeting for school and then I almost ran out of gas. I was so stressed I went home and knit. I'm not good with the car thing. Then we had friends over to watch the Lost finale. I had to clean up again.
7. Yesterday Rob was sick so I took care of him by sitting next to him and knitting all day. Hah!

OK, maybe those are lame excuses. I have finished my Phildar Onde sweater after lots of work. But I don't have photos yet because... I'm not happy with the neckline. Sob!

So here are gratuitous photos of Maggie and Unki to get me through the day.


I have hair coming out of everywhere! Even my ears!


I have crazy eyes... just like my mommy when she was little!

No comments: