Friday, January 07, 2005

Books? We don't need no stinkin' books!

My obsession before November was reading. Reading, reading, reading. I probably read about 2 books a week. Now my obsession is knitting. It's really taken over my life and every waking (and sleeping!) hour. I had a dream last night about being in Paris and trying to convince Rob to go with me to a yarn store. He got mad and left me to fend for myself in the middle of that crazy underground mall whose name I can't think of right now. Then our kitten woke me up by chewing on my hair.

But, not to ignore reading completely, I've started two books that I'm really enjoying. First one is by Iain Pears, The Raphael Affair. It's not going to change the world, but it's a nice entertaining read about art theft and forgeries. The second is the ever popular Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. Wonderful!

Let's see, we've done architecture, knitting, reading, cats... I'll count Rob's food posts as cooking. We've covered all of our subjects!

No comments: